The EYE Examination Simulator is an innovative trainer for fundus examination, designed to allow examination of eyegrounds with the physician"s own ophthalmoscope. Various cases can be set up for trainees using combinations of choice of slides, depth and pupil diameter.
Soft and supple material allows hands-on simulation of real examination procedures, such as raising the eyelid.
- Suitable for training with all types of direct ophthalmoscopes. The lens-equipped eyeball units reproduce the visual axis close to that of the human eye providing a realistic eye-ground view.
- When the instrument is used improperly, the ocular fundus will not be observed clearly.
- Pupil diameter can be changed.
- The depth of the fundus slides can be set in 3 steps, showing differences between hyperopic, normal and myopic views.
- Red reflex can be seen.
- 10 cases of fundus slides are provided for training in common eye disease identification. The slides were processed from actual clinical images in order to reproduce appropriate representative views in the eye unit.
- Soft and supple manikin material allows hands-on practice of examination procedures, such as raising the eyelid.
- 1 manikin head and shoulder
- 1 pupil switch : 3 steps (2, 3.5 and 5mm diameter) M82A : 2 steps (3.5, 8mm diameter)
- 1 Slide holder with 3 step depth setting
- 1 set of case slides (10 cases)
- 1 slide duster
- 1 carrying case
42 x 21.5 x 38H cm, 2 kg
30 x 70 x 50H cm, 10 kg (M82A : 35 x 47 x 25 cm, 3.5 kg)
*M82A Eye Examination Simulator II is for USA&Canada customers only.
*An otoscope is not supplied with the unit.
*Specifications are subject to change.