This simulator provides training of intradermal injection to the inner forearm.
A clear characteristic skin wheal is formed when proper injection procedure is followed.
- Life-like touch and resistance of the injection site, close to that of a real human arm, allows pulling the skin and making punctures like a real patient.
- Life-size model forearm made of soft resin, realistic in appearance and touch, help in training to find a proper needle angle.
- Stand supports the forearm model at proper position.
- Special structure of the injection pad, when properly injected, creates a clear characteristic skin wheal.
- Injection pads are easily exchangeable.
- No needle traces remain.
5 puncture pads
1 forearm model
1 carrying case
*Specifications are subject to change.