SPARROW children's bed
Sparrow bed has been designed in response to present high requirements of the medical market.
- The construction of the bed is made of carbon steel covered with powder varnish, resistant to chemical and mechanical damages and UV radiation
- The standard bed consists of one-segment pallet with side rails and the base connected together by column construction.
- The bed with two-segment pallet is equipped with back segment adjustment realized mechanically by toothed raster mechanism.
- Mechanical adjustment of the height,
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positions are carried out gradually.
- Side rails are operated by means foot levers – one foot lever on each side of the bed – smooth and very convenient adjustment.
- Side rails lled with metal bars enable a child observation.